New Proposal for 547 East Genesee PropertyA new site plan application and special use permit application has been submitted by Northwood Real Estate Ventures LLC. This new submission review began at the planning board meeting held Monday, December 6th, 2021.
The Planning Board submitted an appeal to the Zoning Board of Appeals for a code interpretation on Chapter 187-14 Non-conforming Structures.
The Zoning Board of Appeals meeting was held via Zoom on Monday, February 28, 2022 at 7:30pm to review this appeal. The Zoning Board of Appeals accepted the interpretation of the codes officer.
The site plan review continues with the Planning Board who meet on the first Monday each month.
Submitted information can be found below; newest information is in bold type.
- SEQR EAF Part I long form updated (3-21-2022)
- Site Plan Set dated 1-24-2022
- Site Plan Drawings - Elevations 3-21-2022
- Architectural Floor Plan/Elevations: Building Footprint; proposed exterior elevation; proposed perspective view;
- Code Interpretation: BSK letter dated 12-17-21; Chap.187-14 Nonconforming Lots,Structures&Uses; Chap 187 Zoning Terminology highlighted
- Traffic Impact Study
- Stormwater SWPPP dated 1-20-2022;
- Hazardous Waste Site: Environmental update letter; Ramboll environmental summary letter; Remedial Investigation Work Plan (2019);
- Noise Study;
- Site Lighting;
- Site Utilities ;
- Threatened Endangered Species: Bird conservation area impact report; NYSDEC endangered species letter (2019);
- Visual Impact report
- Response to Fire Dept's Review (2/15/2022)
- Fire Truck Turning Movement Plan
- Letter responding to comments dated 3-21-2022
- Letter responding to traffic comment dated 4-4-2022
- GHD Engineering Review Letter dated 4-27-2022
- Reply Letter to vlg comments dated 4-29-2022
- Overall Plan Layout dated 5-2-2022
- Revised Elevations East and South 5-2-2022
- Detailed Site Plan dated 5-2-2022
- Submitted materials 5-24-2022
- Site Plan drawings dated 5-24-2022
HERE IS A LINK TO NYS DEC FACT SHEET FOR THIS SITE RECENTLY PUBLISHED. This provides overview of the Brownfield Cleanup Program (BCP) for this site. There are links within this Fact Sheet to additional information including the Remedial Investigation Report (RIR).
Here is a link to the NYS DEC SEQR Handbook that may be helpful to understand the SEQR review process.
Another helpful document is the "NYS DEC SEQR COOKBOOK, A Step-by-Step Discussion of the Basic SEQR Process"
As per a letter dated 11-18-2021 all applications by Millstone Development for 547 East Genesee Street were withdrawn. Below are those documents that had been submitted previously for this site.
- FINAL Scoping Document dated 8-27-2021
- GHD comment letter on submitted draft scope (8/23/2021)
- Feb 2021 Scoping Notes and Scoping Outline provided by Jane Rice
- Revised EAF Part I for 547 E Genesee Street (1/13/2021)
- Revised Variance Application for 547 E Genesee Street (1/13/2021)
- Revised SWPPP for 547 E Genesee Street (5/5/2020)
- Updates Submitted for 547 E Genesee Street 4/23/2020
- Submittal for proposal 547 E Genesee Street 3/9/2020
- Site Plan Drawings for 547 E Genesee Street (SK-10, SK-10A, C-5) 1/28/2020
- Traffic Impact Study for 547 E Genesee Street submitted Jan.2020
- SWPPP for 547 E Genesee Street Jan2020
- EAF Part I for 547 E Genesee Street Nov.2019
- Site Plan Drawing for proposal 547 E Genesee Street 11/22/2019
- Variance Application for 547 E Genesee Street Oct 2019
- Preliminary Traffic Study for 547 E Genesee Street Oct2019
- Applications for 547 E Genesee Street Proposal 9/23/2019