COVID-19Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
Information, and frequently asked questions regarding COVID-19 can be found on the Onondaga County Health Department website, use the link below to access the site. In addition, the Onondaga County Health Department is posting regular COVID-19 updates on Facebook Live, use the link below to access the site.
From the Onondaga County Health Department website you can access links to the New York State Department of Health and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) websites. Both of these websites contain important information about COVID-19 and the things you can do to be prepared in the event of community spread. The Town of Manlius Police Department encourages you to only use official sources for accurate information regarding COVID-19.
In case you do not know the County has lots of resources if you need them, here is a list:
Mental Health call 211
Senior Nutrition/Insecurity Needs 315-218-1987
Daycare for most essential personnel 315-435-1220
Upstate Triage Line: 315-464-3979
Here are few more items to keep in mind:
- When in public individuals must practice social distancing of at least six feet from others;
- Businesses and entities that provide other essential services must implement rules that help facilitate social distancing of at least six feet;
- Individuals should limit outdoor recreational activities to non-contact and avoid activities where they come in close contact with other people;
- Individuals should limit use of public transportation to when absolutely necessary and should limit potential exposure by spacing out at least six feet from other riders;
- Sick individuals should not leave their home unless to receive medical care and only after a telehealth visit to determine if leaving the home is in the best interest of their health;
- Young people should also practice social distancing and avoid contact with vulnerable populations; and
- Use precautionary sanitizer practices such as using isopropyl alcohol wipes.