Use of Sign space on Veterans Park Wall
To display a sign on the Veterans Park wall signboard, a reservation form must be completed and filed at the village clerk's office who will oversee the reservation calendar. Placement and take down of the sign itself is the responsibility of the organization reserving the slot. Reservations are for one week beginning noon Saturday to noon the following Saturday, and need to adhere to the following guidelines:
- Sign dimensions are 27-inches high X 69-inches wide.
- Signs are for governmental and not-for-profit events only.
- Signs may not be illuminated.
- Signs must be neatly or professionally painted and contain no brand names or products.
- All signs not removed by 12:00noon on Saturday will be forfeited.
- Any sign not conforming to the above rules will not be approved.
- Any sign not erected without complete adherence to these rules will be immediately removed by the Village of Fayetteville.
- Use of signboard is limited to village governmental agencies, village not-for-profit organizations and not-for-profit organizations represented by a village resident.
- If, after a slot has been assigned, your organization determines it will not be using the slot, please contact the Village office at 315-637-9864 so another organization may avail itself of the opportunity.