Legal Notice-Public Hearing
VILLAGE OF FAYETTEVILLE
Please take notice that the Board of Trustees of the Village of Fayetteville will conduct a Public Hearing on Monday, December 22, 2014 beginning at or after 6:00 p.m. at the Village of Fayetteville, Village Hall, 425 East Genesee Street, Fayetteville, NY 13066 to hear public comment on a proposed PUD – Planned Unit Development, Zone Change Request, located on North Burdick Street in the Village of Fayetteville. At the above time and place all interested parties will be heard. Written comment on the proposal may be submitted prior to the public hearing at the Office of the Village Clerk, 425 East Genesee Street, Fayetteville, New York 13066.Copies of the proposed PUD are available for inspection at Village Hall, Village of Fayetteville, 425 East Genesee Street, Fayetteville NY 13066.
Dated: December 12, 2014
Village of Fayetteville
Villlage of Fayetteville Climate Action Plan
How Can We Reduce our Ecological Footprint?
What is Climate Change?
What Can Be Done In Fayetteville?
For answers to these questions and more -
take a look at the Village of Fayetteville's Climate Action Plan
Brookside Scheduled Work
Residents of the Brookside Neighborhood
should be aware that the sewer repair project
will begin on Monday, December 8, 2014.
For More Information click on the Letter to Brookside Residents
Donation for Ambulance
The Village of Fayetteville received a $14,000 donation from the Firemen's Association for purchase of a new ambulance.
History All Around Us
History All Around Us
Personal Memories of Green Lakes
On Display Now through the Holidays
at the Fayetteville Free Library
HOLIDAY Trash Pick up Schedule (inc Veterans)
Please note the following changes in the regular trash pick up during the holidays.
Trash pick up scheduled for:
- VETERAN'S DAY, NOV. 11 will be collected the day before on MONDAY, NOVEMBER 10TH
- Thur., November 27 will be collected on Monday, December 1 (along with building debris.)
- Thur., December 25 will be collected on Monday, December 29
- Fri., December 26 building debris will be collected the week before on Dec. 19
- Thur., January 1 will be collected on Monday, January 5.
Winter Reminders! Plowing, Parking, etc.
- There is NO PARKING on village streets from November 1st to April 15th between the hours of 1 AM and 7 AM.
- Village plows are recognized as "emergency vehicles" while plowing snow. Please remember that the trucks and plow wings are very large and you should exercise caution when approaching them. Plowing Routes will be done as many times as necessary each day.
- Staking / Lawn Damage: Each fall our drivers stake difficult areas on their routes. If you think your property needs more staking, please feel free to purchase stakes and place them on your property.
- Mailbox Damage? Snow Plow Operators? Sidewalks? click below (Continue)
Western Fayetteville Gateway Project Proposal
Fayetteville Western Gateway Green Infrastructure Enhancement Project
Click here for the DRAFT drawing of the Proposed Fayetteville Western Gateway Concept Plan
Building Debris Policy
Please take note of the Village of Fayetteville's policy on Construction Debris Pickup
(as also outlined under Department of Public Works page - see Curbside Pick up)
Debris such as lumber, wood, wooden furniture, plastic pipe (4-ft max), plaster, drywall, and plumbing fixtures are PICKED UP ON THE LAST FRIDAY OF EVERY MONTH ONLY.
Concrete, masonry, bricks, clean hard fill, dirt, rocks (55 lb. containers maximum) are PICKED UP ON THE 3RD FRIDAY OF EVERY MONTH ONLY.
Please click "continued" to review further details of the village policy on debris pickup...