Christmas in Fayetteville begins Nov 28!
See what's going on in Fayetteville this holiday weekend!
Donation for Ambulance
The Village of Fayetteville received a $14,000 donation from the Firemen's Association for purchase of a new ambulance.
VILLAGE OF FAYETTEVILLE
At the Village of Fayetteville Planning Board meeting onMonday, December 1, 2014 at 7:00 p.m. in the Fayetteville Village Hall, 425East Genesee Street, Fayetteville, NY, public hearing will be held to hearcomment on the following application:
Special Use Permit for Verizon Wireless, for the Propertydescribed as 310 East Genesee Street, SBL# being 015.-01-05.1/1 for antennainstallations;
The above application(s) are available for review at theVillage Clerk’s Office located at 425 East Genesee Street, Fayetteville, NY,during regular business hours. Persons wishing to appear may do so in person,by attorney or other representative.
Planning Board Secretary
History All Around Us
History All Around Us
Personal Memories of Green Lakes
On Display Now through the Holidays
at the Fayetteville Free Library
Village Tree Lighting Ceremony
The annual Tree Lighting Ceremony will take place the Friday after Thanksgiving, November 28th from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. There will be wagon rides, special visitors, refreshments and entertainment.
HOLIDAY Trash Pick up Schedule (inc Veterans)
Please note the following changes in the regular trash pick up during the holidays.
Trash pick up scheduled for:
- VETERAN'S DAY, NOV. 11 will be collected the day before on MONDAY, NOVEMBER 10TH
- Thur., November 27 will be collected on Monday, December 1 (along with building debris.)
- Thur., December 25 will be collected on Monday, December 29
- Fri., December 26 building debris will be collected the week before on Dec. 19
- Thur., January 1 will be collected on Monday, January 5.
Winter Reminders! Plowing, Parking, etc.
- There is NO PARKING on village streets from November 1st to April 15th between the hours of 1 AM and 7 AM.
- Village plows are recognized as "emergency vehicles" while plowing snow. Please remember that the trucks and plow wings are very large and you should exercise caution when approaching them. Plowing Routes will be done as many times as necessary each day.
- Staking / Lawn Damage: Each fall our drivers stake difficult areas on their routes. If you think your property needs more staking, please feel free to purchase stakes and place them on your property.
- Mailbox Damage? Snow Plow Operators? Sidewalks? click below (Continue)
Building Debris Rescheduled for Dec 1
Due to a village holiday on Friday, November 28th, any building debris reserved for pickup at the end of the month will be collected on Monday, December 1st.
Western Fayetteville Gateway Project Proposal
Fayetteville Western Gateway Green Infrastructure Enhancement Project
Click here for the DRAFT drawing of the Proposed Fayetteville Western Gateway Concept Plan
Building Debris Policy
Please take note of the Village of Fayetteville's policy on Construction Debris Pickup
(as also outlined under Department of Public Works page - see Curbside Pick up)
Debris such as lumber, wood, wooden furniture, plastic pipe (4-ft max), plaster, drywall, and plumbing fixtures are PICKED UP ON THE LAST FRIDAY OF EVERY MONTH ONLY.
Concrete, masonry, bricks, clean hard fill, dirt, rocks (55 lb. containers maximum) are PICKED UP ON THE 3RD FRIDAY OF EVERY MONTH ONLY.
Please click "continued" to review further details of the village policy on debris pickup...